donderdag 26 augustus 2010

Rifle 2 - Long, Hard, Painfull and Fun!

I found my project, I'm trying Roadside Profit 8b+. An amazing rout of 35meters, starts with a big roof and on the end of that roof the crux is attacking you! After the roof you arrive on a vertical wall with a good rest. After that it's slightley overhanging and stil a 7c+ is comming. The redpoint crux is just before the anker, really pumpy and some technical moves. The big trick is to keep your mind with the climbing overthere, it asks a good focus!

If I'm able to finish that project I'm gonna try to get to RMNP for some tradclimbing or bouldering. The hard thing is to find a ride and some climbing partners.

I heard what happend in the Alps and I feel really bad for that. The last climbing days I've been climbing with my mind for a part thinking about the accident. I wish the familly and friends of Cloe a lot of strength.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More