woensdag 21 november 2012

Big Ass Jungle Climbing - After Summer 2012

This weekend I will present a first screening of the movie 'Big Ass Jungle Climbing' at the After Summer 2012, an outdoor event of KFB (Klim- en Bergsportfederatie). The event will take place in CC ter Dilft in Bornem the 24th of November. My presentation will start at 13h30 and end at 14u30.

 Enjoy this little trailer.
Trailer - Big Ass Jungle Climbing from Siebe Vanhee on Vimeo.

If you can't come all the way to far away Bornem, Antwerp, no worries. I will give a tour the third week of February with a presentation of all my trips and experiences of the last few years. I will share pictures, movies and good stories together with Petzl in different places in Belgium and the Netherlands. Soon there will be more information.

Thanks everybody

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More